When you think of Tailoring, any kind of Tailoring, we're the only shop in Phoenix that can give you what you want. It's pretty much just as simple as that.
Same day, last minute, and emergency alterations and repairs are always available. With our late hours, listed above, we give you time to pick up your order after the rest of your day is done.
We are a FULL SERVICE tailoring shop, also providing service on leather, suede, and furs. We also offer complete and basic sewing service. If all you need is a button sewed on or your jeans hemmed or just about anything that requires sewing, we can help you.
We also provide basic, regular men's tailoring/alterations, and we do those the right way, always the right way. And we also have a very strict quality control process, to do everything we can so that when you pick up your order, everything is done properly.
We specialize in custom clothes designing and custom alterations and tailoring for men, as well as women. We can give you the fit you want, and we always have your order ready whenever you need it. Yes We Can, Just Say When.
What exactly is custom alterations? The simple answer is, all those things that No retail clothing stores and Most tailoring shops cannot do or will not do. Things like
- Shorten the sleeves on a suit coat from the shoulders, which you have to do whenever there are true or faux button holes at the bottom of the cuffs,
- Taking in the waist of your pants by altering the entire band in front and back, which you have to do whenever doing it the easy way would result in your back pockets being too close together, almost touching,
- Letting out your suit pants whenever it looks like there's no fabric there to let out,
- Fixing your shirt collar so that it doesn't jab you in the neck, doesn't get crushed by your neck, if you're a short necked man who's forced to buy the shirts that are made for tall neck men,
- Altering Ties. Sure, they're small, but they're one of the most difficult things to make or alter. Everything about it is one giant miter or angle cut, and if you're not precise, the tie will not hang straight. That may be hard to believe, but it's true, and it's the reason why most shops will not custom make or alter a tie, but we will.
- Making adjustments to just about any part of any type of garment, when other tailors tell you it can't be done, when you can reason for yourself that the garment had to be sewn together in the first place, so why can't it be altered in that spot? The truth is that it Can be altered in that spot, and we're just the shop that can do it for you.
Custom alterations are especially important if you inherit any suits that have sentimental value, but are either a little too small or much too big. Loosing a lot of weight will also require you to have a qualified tailor do your alterations, if you care about looking good in your clothes, if making a good first impression is important in your line of work.
We know we cannot always achieve total perfection, but we still strive for perfection on every alteration we do.
Give us a call, or use our contact page.
never share or trade or give your email to anybody else, ever.)